Saltwater fishing has never been so cool.
Captain Tony will use his 26 years experience as a Captain and fisherman to take you along the Antiguan coastline, giving you the opportunity to catch a variety of fish in locations with stunning views. Bottom fishing involves lowering a weighted hook or lure to the bottom of the water column to catch fish that are found near the sea floor. Known for its fun, action-packed outings, it can produce catches of pretty much any size.
Spend your charter enjoying the gentle rocking of the waves, and soaking up that Caribbean sun, all while dropping your line to the bottom of the ocean and waiting for those bites. They say that good fishing needs good company; Captain Tony's lifetime of stories and knowledge about Antigua will keep you entertained and learning about life on (and around) our beautiful island.
READY TO GET HOOKED?
Scroll down to find out more about what's included & what we catch.
BOTTOM FISHING IS IDEAL FOR:
- • a great fishing experience without heading to the deep sea
- • those who may struggle with sea sickness
- • catching average sized fish that put up a good fight
- • enjoying the view of the island while fishing
- • beginners, families and experts alike!